The Clorox Girls don't currently have any female members or a compelling interest in bleach, but they do have a knack for writing and playing hooky, high-energy punk-pop that's earned them a loyal and growing fan following in the United States, Europe, and South America. The Clorox Girls were formed in 2003 in Oakland, CA, when guitarist and singer Justin Maurer met drummer Clay Silva while both were both living in a punk rock squat mostly populated by doom-struck crust punks. Tired of the gloomy and abrasive music they were hearing day and night, Justin and Clay decided to form a band that paid homage … » Read more
Screamin' Jay Hawkins "Feast of the mau mau" 1988 - DISC 1
-
"I hear those Voices again... I Smell Nookie!"... at least that's what I
always thought he said... - BenT
Liner notes by Pete Brown 1988
The wildman stops p...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario